We are an all-volunteer organization that supports individuals searching for career opportunities as well as employers looking to fill positions, and a source of experienced, high quality, action-oriented professionals with positive, "can-do" attitudes.
We are a ministry of the Hyde Park Community United Methodist Church who provides us with office and workspace for our members to use
Complete Events Calendar link
"I learned more at the first two JSFG meetings than I learned in 6-months with a paid career coach"
- P.H. JSFG member
"JSFG is a great group of folks who provide encouragement and tools to help in a process that can be daunting and discouraging"
K.V. - JSFG graduate
In addition to weekly meetings featuring expert speakers and open networking, JSFG provides several resources to its members, including:
- A Resource center with a library and internet-connected computers and printers
- A LinkedIn group with job postings, discussions and event listings
- Special workshops on topics relevant to your job search
- A calendar of events with information on JSFG and partner group events
- JSFG Member database that employers and recruiters can use to identify job candidates, review their linkedin profile, and contact them. JSFG Member Profiles
- Ability to post positions directly to JSFG members through our listserve email list. Send job description to JSFG Office